Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lincoln's Labels - The Website!

Drum roll, please....................................

I'm happy to announce the launching of a website dedicated to Lincoln's Labels: America's Best Known Brands and the Civil War, my first book, which is now available through Edinborough Press.

Dan Hoisington - publisher at Edinborough - designed a very nice site, indeed. He's included links for purchasing, author biography, a summary of the book, and - my favorite - a "Learn More" section which I hope to populate with some "extras" very soon.

I'd also encourage you to visit another of Edinborough's websites, dedicated to a 2006 book, Pauline Cushman: Spy of the Cumberland by Bill Christen. Bill has added some great extras himself, including a downloadable Bibliographic Essay.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the book!
Seems like a very interesting way of reading about the war - The real story in my opinion.
I looked for a review but couldn't find one...

Jim Schmidt said...

Sue - Thanks so much for the kind post and for mentioning it on your blog as well.

The publisher assures me that the books have been shipped from the printer and he is anxious to start delivering his orders.

Drew and some other bloggers have the book in hand, and I am looking forward to their remarks. Keep an eye on my blog for updates. Keep up the good work!

Jim