Tell us your favorite Civil War medicine-related story (50 words or less!)!
It could be about:
- Your favorite Civil War medical personality (nurse, surgeon, etc.)
- A medical-related event that happened to your ancestor during the war
- Your favorite medical invention from the war
- The most important medical advance during the war (in your opinion!)
- Your favorite book about Civil War medicine (besides "Years of Change"!)
You have until the end of Sunday (12am CDT 26 April 2010)...The winner will be announced on Monday...The winner gets a free softcover copy of Years of Change and Suffering!
Put those thinking caps on and have fun!