Monday, September 29, 2008

This Will **Not** Be Radio Goo Goo

You had your time, you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour
Radio

- "Radio Ga Ga" - Queen (1984)

I'm not saying that *I* will be radio's finest hour, but I *am* pleased to let you know that I will be the guest on this week's edition of "Civil War Talk Radio," hosted by Dr. Gerry Prokopowicz of East Carolina University.

Given the caliber of guests he has had on the show, you can imagine I consider this is a privilege and very humbling.
It's also fascinating to see how programs like Civil War Talk Radio, Francis Rose's new Civil War Network, and the A. Lincoln Bookshop's "Virtual Book Signing" are all taking advantage of a new and promising medium.

Dr. Prokopowicz and I will be discussing my book, Lincoln's Labels: America's Best Known Brand and the Civil War and my writing on Civil War medicine.

You can listen live at 3pm (Eastern) on Friday, October 3, or *anytime* after that with the archive broadcast.
Wish me luck!

No comments: